Study In Malta

Key Facts

    Malta City College


Malta City College is a new Higher Education Institution accredited by Learning Resource Network. LRN is an UK awarding body creating qualifications for educational institutions, recognised worldwide for its portfolio of international English qualifications and now also qualifications in Business and Education and Training.

Mission & Vision:
In producing our qualifications, the project team drew upon the experience and expertise of academics, professionals working in the pertinent industries and colleagues with a wealth of practice and knowledge of validation, verification, delivery and assessment. LRN and Malta City College offer their customers qualifications that are easy to deliver, cost effective and user friendly, under high professionalism of delivering team.

Popular Disciplines

Select Your Desired Discipline

Quick Enquiry Apply Online

Frequently Ask Questions


Why study in Malta

There are many appealing aspects of studying abroad, no matter where you choose to go, but Malta has some truly unique features that recommend it over other destinations.

  • Familiar Education System
  • English-Speaking Locals
  • Constant Sunshine
  • Low Cost of Living
  • Many Sights to See
  • Friendly and Safe
  • Lots of International Students

English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate your English language ability. Some Universities accepts IELTS 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in reading and writing. We also accept Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency Grade C, Cambridge Advanced Certificate Grade B and TEEP. Pleasecontact the University for details.

When applying for a student visa, you should provide all the necessary information and documents.

  • Your completed application form
  • Your up-to-date and valid passport/travel document.
  • Proof of travel insurance
  • Proof of travel plans
  • Proof of accommodation
  • Proof of financial means

The new system, he explained, will allow students to start working as of the 13th week after their arrival and for up to 20 hours per week. This work license is issued once the student visa is approved, and the students can apply for it once they find employment.