Study In

Key Facts

    Limkokwing University


From inception – in 1991 – the Limkokwing University of Creative Technology has been sensitive to market demands because it felt a strong responsibility to produce graduates who are able to make a smooth transition from classroom to workplace.

Mission & Vision:
At Limkokwing, we envision a time when youths from all parts of the world are engaged to improve all sectors of the world’s socio-economic state. At Limkokwing, we create a global network of youths equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to contribute to world economics.


Popular Disciplines

Select Your Desired Discipline

Quick Enquiry Apply Online

Frequently Ask Questions


What is the minimum academic requirement?

10 Years School or Matriculation.

Minimum is 18 Years and Maximum is 35 Years.

No there is no IELTS/ TOEFL requirement however candidate should be able to speak and listen English effectively as medium of training and internship is in English.

It usually takes between 6 to 8 Working days to receive conditional offer.

Don’t feel Shy and Contact us, because every University have different initially payment.

Don’t feel Shy and Contact us, because every University have different conditions on it.

On average it takes between 4 to 5 weeks in order to get your visa from Malaysian immigration it is student visa.

Yes, this visa is extendable and you can also switch into different category like Work Permit etc.

No there is no requirement of bank statement and visa will be processed by the college.

English is widely uses, most of courses are being teach in English.

All international students studying at public or private higher education institutions are allowed to work part-time for a maximum of 20 hours per week ONLY during semester breaks or holidays of more than 7 days at restaurants, petrol kiosks, mini markets and hotels as long as their student passes remain valid. Please note that prior approval from the Department of Immigration is required. International students are NOT permitted to work as cashiers. In addition, in the hotel sector, international students are NOT allowed to work as singers, masseurs, musicians or GROs (Guest Relation Officers). International students are not allowed to engage in any job or activity deemed to be immoral. Applications to work part time must be made through the educational institution at which the international students are enrolled. The international student needs to be present with the representative of the education institution at the Immigration Department of Malaysia in order to submit an application for part time work.

It should take 14 working days upon receipt of a complete application and payment. Since the Visa Approval Letter (VAL) is issued by the Immigration Department, the 14 working days is at the discretion of the Immigration Department.

To obtain an entry visa, you are required to visit the nearest Malaysian Embassy in your home country along with.
• Your offer letter from the Malaysian education institution.
• The Visa Approval Letter issued by the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
• All other relevant documents and forms duly completed.
• Payment as outlined by the Malaysian Embassy for the application of an entry visa.

You will need to liaise directly with your university for the submission of a complete set of documents. Should you decide to make an online application on the website, you will be able to upload your.
• Offer Letter.
• Passport Pages.
• Passport Photo.
• Academic Transcripts.
• Medical Examination Report.

An eVAL is an Electronic Visa Approval Letter which will be issued as a soft copy through the EMGS system instead of a physical VAL. The eVAL can be emailed to the student as a PDF or downloaded through the “Track application” page in the website; so students no longer need to wait for the VAL to be posted to them by their institution.