Study In China

Key Facts

    Shenyang Aerospace University


Since its founding in 1952, SAU was one of the six undergraduate aeronautics institutes subordinate to the former Ministry of Aeronautics and Astronautics of China. Now, it is the only institute jointly supported by the People’s Government of Liaoning Province and Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China.

Mission & Vision:
To be the leading institution for international education and nurture talents for the peace and development of the world.
Provide world standard education in order to be responsive to the global needs.
Commitment & Optimism; Creativity & Dedication.

Popular Disciplines

Select Your Desired Discipline

Quick Enquiry Apply Online

Frequently Ask Questions


Passport Requirements

Original foreign passport recognized by China with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages, and a photocopy of the passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate. (If you have dual or multiple citizenship, you must provide all your original and photocopy of the passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate).

One Visa Application Form filled online with the signature of the applicant (or the guardian) and printed, one copy of appointment for visa application submission confirmation and 2 recently-taken color passport color photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background of the size of 48mm×33mm.

There are three steps of applying for a University: Step 1. Download and fill application form. The application form can be found on the admission page of the University you wish to study in on our site. Step 2. Send required documents us. Step 3. Pay Application Fee.

Every university in China has application fee. It is required to process the application documents, and covers the cost of preparing the students visa, and sending the documents to the students by mail in home country. The application fee is always paid before admission and it’s not refundable, no matter whether you get the admission or not.

The application fee is different in each University. Usually it’s $80-$150. To know how much the application fee for University you want to apply for is go to the admissions page of University of your choice or contact us.

No, if you are applying for English taught programs, you don’t need to provide HSK certificate. If you are applying for Chinese taught programs, you’ll have to pass HSK (level depends on University and the program you are applying for).

If your previous education was taught in English or you are a native English speaker, then you don’t have to. If not, you have to provide the certificate (TOEFL or IELTS preferred).

The list of required documents is different for each University. To know what documents you have to submit go to the admissions page of University of your choice or contact us.

No, for non-degree program you usually have to submit: Application form; Photocopy of passport; Photocopy of Highest Academic Diploma or Certificate; A copy of guarantor’s passport or ID But some Universities might require more documents, for more information contact us.

A guarantor is a person who will help you in case of financial or medical emergency. You have to submit it because the University needs to know that in case of emergency there will be a person who will take responsibility for you. You can download the sample of guarantor statement from us.

Yes, students who are under 18 years old can study in China, but only non-degree programs. To study non-degree program, they have to provide a guardian letter and a guardian’s ID/passport. The guardian has to be Chinese citizen or a foreigner with work visa in China. For a degree programs students have to be 18 years old or above.

Contact us, because every University have different expenses.